We have finished the book of Acts, and are beginning 2014 with a broader focus ... the scope and sequence of God's Word. That's right, in 2014 we will begin reading/studying our way through the whole Bible. It took us more than a year to study Acts 13-28. At that pace it could take us a lifetime to get from Genesis to Revelation ... which is why we're making a few changes to the format of our group:
- There are 5 days of reading homework throughout the week, which I will be posting here. The reading schedule comes from the "Thematic" reading plan on the Bible Study Tools website (www.biblestudytools.com).
- Our class time will be more of a discussion forum and less of a teaching.
In addition to posting my
own personal insights and summaries of class discussions, I want the Now
What? blog to be a forum for conversation throughout the week
- Day 1: Psalm 148; Genesis 1-2; Ephesians 1
- Day 2: Genesis 3-4; Ephesians 2
- Day 3: Genesis 5-6; Psalms 12; Ephesians 3
- Day 4: Genesis 7-8; Ephesians 4
- Day 5: Psalm 8; Genesis 9-10; Ephesians 5